Amazing Beauty Benefits Of Tea Bags That Will Surprise You
To cure acne:
- Brew some green tea and let it cool completely. (You can drink most of it and spare 2-3 tbsp for this treatment.)
- Pour the cooled green tea into a spray bottle.
- Wash your face with a facial cleanser and pat dry with a towel.
- Spritz the green tea onto your face and let it dry off.
- Rinse with cold water and pat your skin dry with a towel.
- Apply moisturizer.
To Remove sun-tan
Mix some green tea powder with cold water and make a mixture. Apply this directly on the skin that is exposed to sunlight regularly. This will give you a soothing effect and will act effectively on the sun tan. This is one of the effective and simple ways to remove tan with green tea.
For Puffy eyes
Soak two tea bags in warm water, and then chill the bags for a few minutes in the refrigerator. Place one tea bag on each eye for five minutes, and your eyes will feel fresh.
For Dark Circles
- Steep 2 tea bags (green or white or black) in a glass of hot water for few minutes.
- Squeeze the bags to remove any liquid.
- Place in a refrigerator for about 15 – 20 minutes to cool.
- Wash your face with cool water and pat the skin dry.
- Lie down and place the chilled tea bags on eyes.