First, cut a piece of lemon and rub it onto your hands. Gently rub it in palms and wrist and on knuckles. This rubbing will work as an exfoliation and scrubbing. Now we need to moisturize the hands and remove the dirt and darkness from the skin.
For this, you should use Olive Oil and Sugar Scrub.
Olive oil moisturizes and hydrates the skin cells of your dry rough hands whereas sugar exfoliates and sloughs off the rough dead skin cells giving way to healthier new cells.
- Olive oil- 1-2 tbsp
- Sugar- 1-2 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Mix the equal amounts of olive oil, lemon juice, and sugar.
- Now rub this scrub into your palms and hands with gentle circular motions for a couple of minutes.
- Leave the scrub on your hands for another couple of minutes.
- Now wash it off with warm water and pat dry
- Apply moisturizer
- Feel the softness in your hands.
- Do this 2-3 times a week.
Sugar particles will gently remove dead skin cells and roughness from hands and lemon juice is a natural skin bleach so it will wash off the darkness and suntan from your skin. Olive oil will keep your moisturized at the same time.