Fat at unusual places of body can be a real problem. Especially, armpit fat. Fat around your arms can make your dresses tighter. Similarly, back fat can cause a lot of problems, including health issues like diabetes, PCOS, etc. Joining gyms can be both pricey and time consuming.
So, here a few ways effective exercises to burn armpit & back fat. Hope it helps!
For Reducing Armpit Fat:
- Lie on your back and relax your body.
- Take your dumbbells and lift them towards the ceiling.
- Your knees must be up and feet must be flat on the floor.
- Slowly, move the dumbbells up and down.
To get rid of armpit fat, you have to repeat this rep 10-15 times a day. You don’t have to hurry; start with small numbers and pace up gradually.
- Relax your body.
- You can do pull-ups with the help of a bar pull-up bar or elastics. Basically, anything you can get a strong grip on.
- Slowly, move your body up and down. It might be a bit straining if you are a beginner.
- Try to do at least 10 pull-ups a day.
Swimming can be extremely beneficial in reducing excessive. Your arms stretch and move continuously which helps in burning the extra fat around the armpits. If you are someone who doesn’t know how to swim, it’s okay. You can do the ‘swim exercise’.
- Lie flat on your belly against the floor.
- Stretch your arms, left them off the ground, and move them as if you are swimming.
- You will feel a lot of pressure on your upper arms, which is precisely why, this exercise will work.
For Reducing Back Fat:
Limbs In The Air
- Lie flat on your stomach on the floor.
- Lift your left hand and right leg up in the air. Follow the step with your right hand and left leg.
- At the same time, lift your head off the ground by a couple of inches.
- Hold this pose for 5 seconds and then release slowly.
- If this is hard to follow, you can do one pair of limbs (right hand left leg in the first step and vice versa).
- Try doing it 15-20 times every-day.
- Put both your palms flat on the ground.
- Make sure that your body is straight and stretched out.
- Angle your toes on the ground.
- Slowly, lower your chest up and down the ground, only the with the support of your arms and toes. Make sure that your stomach doesn’t touch the ground.
- Try doing 15-20 push-ups a day.
Skipping or jump ropes are a classic when it comes to reducing back fat. The more you sweat, the more calories you lose. Start with 10 mins a day. Gradually, increase it to 15. If you are a beginner, it will take you some time to pick up the normal pace. But once you get the grip of it, skipping will work wonders in reducing those extra fat. If you cannot repeat the exercise daily, you can narrow it down to 3-4 times a week.