Overnight Eyelash And Eyebrow Growth Using Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is a very useful beauty product. It can be used to solve many beauty problems. And one of them is your eyelashes and eyebrows. If you want to nourish and condition your eyelashes and eyebrows and want them to grow faster than the best way to do it is using Aloe Vera.
Here are some of the methods of using aloe Vera on your eyebrows and eyelashes
- For this method, take a clean mascara and apply it gently with some pure aloe vera gel. Apply this on your eyelashes and eyebrows before you go to bed.
- Rinse your face properly in the morning. Let the paste stay on your face overnight.
- Instead of the mascara wand, you can also prepare a mixture of aloe vera gel and extra virgin olive oil.
- Apply this solution on your eyebrows and eyelashes twice in a day. To apply the solution, always use clean and old mascaras wand.
- For the solution, take 1 tablespoon of both the ingredients.
- Rinse the mixture from your face with warm water after waiting for 15 minutes.
- For better results, you have to use this treatment method regularly.
- In this method, you need to prepare a mixture of aloe vera gel and sesame seed oil. Apply this mixture on to your eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Let this mixture stay on your face for 20 minutes before rinsing it off completely.
- If you want good results you need to repeat this method regularly. You can also add this method to your beauty regime.
How does this work?
Based on the numerous studies by various publications and old, different remedies, if you want to grow your eyelashes and make your eyebrows thicker than it can be possible with the help of aloe vera. Usually, aloe vera is used for cooling of the skin after phenomena such as bad sunburn. But now aloe vera gel can also help make your eyebrows lush, in place of simply healing your bad tanning day. Many beauty tips magazine recommends that the aloe vera is ideal for your eyebrows especially the ones that have been over-plucked and those brows that require a little more care and love.
According to them, aloe vera soothes any redness that has been caused and rehydrate the skin. It will also nourish your hair follicles and makes your eyebrows grow faster. Besides the use of Aloe vera gel does not have side-effects and it is all in all a very natural process. In fact there are as many as 12 different ways in which you can use Aloe vera to beautify your body. Technically, you cannot use the gel on your eyebrows, but as the gel can be used on the eyelashes, in the same manner, it can also be used on your eyebrows.
- Although aloe vera gel is a natural process, avoid using the gel for more than twice in a day.
- When you apply the gel on your eyebrows, see that it does not affect your eye. If it goes into your eye, it will cause irritation.
- In case of any side-effects, contact your doctor immediately.