TREAT HAIR THINNING WITH ROSEMARY
Hair care is one of the tedious yet essential concerns for many women. Many women suffer from less hair growth problem even from their childhood. This might be due to a lot of reasons like genes, protein deficiency, hormonal imbalance etc. There are many home remedies to get rid of hair thinning problem. Rosemary is one herb which is used for ages and helps in promoting the hair growth thereby being effective in increasing the hair volume.
- Rosemary Leave On Conditioning:
- Take 1 tsp of fresh rosemary leaves.
- Take a cup of clean water and add these rosemary leaves.
- Boil it for 10-15 minutes.
- Extract the rosemary water using a water sieve.
- Store this water in a hair spray bottle.
- Wash your hair with a good shampoo.
- Now while the hair is damp, just spray this rosemary water as a conditioner.
- Leave on and let it air dry.
Rosemary has great growth-boosting capabilities and can help preventing the hair loss. This rosemary conditioning leaves your hair soft and improves the blood circulation in your scalp.
- Rosemary Shampoo:
- Take few dried rosemary leaves, a rosemary shampoo bar and a cup of water.
- Grate the rosemary shampoo bar in a pan , add the rosemary leaves and water.
- Allow them to boil for 10 minutes until the shampoo has been completely dissolved.
- Now allow the mixture to cool and store it in a bottle.
- Use this as rosemary shampoo instead of your usual one.
Rosemary shampoo not only prevents the hair thinning but also stops the spread of gray hair.
- Rosemary Hot Oil Treatment:
- Take a small clean bowl.
- Mix few drops of rosemary essential oil to few drops of coconut oil/almond oil/ olive oil.
- Heat this oil mixture for few minutes.
- Apply this oil on your scalp and hair thoroughly.
- Now wrap your hair with a wet and hot towel.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse the oils from your hair and wash thoroughly with cool water.
This treatment though time effective gives a lot of deep conditioning and nutrition to the hair. It can be repeated twice a week to get best results. It can also deal with dry and damaged hair.
- Rosemary Vinegar Hair Wash:
- Take few fresh rosemary leaves.
- Soak them in apple cider vinegar.
- Leave it untouched in a cool and dark place for 3-4 weeks.
- After 4 weeks, take 1 cup of this rosemary infused vinegar and mix it with 2 cups of water.
- Use this mixture as the final rinse after your shampoo
- Repeat this once in a month as rosemary vinegar might dehydrate your hair when used often.
Rosemary Vinegar hair wash helps to remove the clogged scalp with dirt and impurities which are responsible for the slow hair growth.